Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

oh may gad xDD

lmao xDDD

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

awesome

awesome and funny good work for all

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

you are the best

man that was funny!!!!!!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Incredible game! Maybe a bug?

First of all, let me say that THIS kind of games are very rare (Zombified tamagotchi!?) which lead often to mixed experiences... The start was REALLY slow, (getting RP and waiting for the upgrades was kinda torturing D:), BUT (and a big but here), when I got past that point, and nearly had everything upgraded including RP flowing like a river, is where the true experience began.

Suddenly, after brutally slaughtering my fifth zombie, and trying every weapon, I decided to do EVERY pasive action and object before the game ended... where

(Spoilers ahead)

While teaching my zombie how to play the guitar, make him tune his favourite radio station and congratulate him for making a soldier salute was kinda funny and awesome. The part of the animals got me... showing him a cheerful bunny jumping on his hand and then giving him a dead one and watch him try to make it jump with by his own hands and explaining him that "he won't jump... he's dead.. sorry". Or giving him a dead dog and see the zombie barking at him so it could wake up was really (and I mean REALLY) moving, as the zombie would put the sadest face I've ever seen... I found the idea of explaining the concept of life and death to someone who barely understands you as a very powerful message, as where the zombie would only express raw emotions
(Or maybe i'm just tripping because of the 5 hours of playing).

Also, I can't achieve to obtain the advanced action with the Teddy Bear (and therefore, the cat one), I tried the rat, the bunny, the dog and the cat (alive and dead versions) both in Passive and Advanced actions (except the cat one, which it's prequisite is having the teddy bear one) and still I can't trigger it ... I am missing something? or is it simply a bug?
(End Spoilers)

To sum up, very interesting game, awesome graphics and animation, not boring neither exciting story and definitely superb voice acting.

Superfighters Superfighters

8-Bit carnage returns!

I think that what make this kind of games GREAT is the possibilities that it gameplay has to offer, I've seen and played fancy-looking games which ends being a button-mash fest because the same things that make it so appealing at sight also make them slugish and boring, of course talking about brawling games.

As some of the commenters said below, seeing my character diving through a window after droping a greanade next to a fuel barrel and blowing 5 henchmens to their death told me that this game had a SUPERB playability, also, the 8-bit graphics make it just perfect!

The only downside that I can see is in this is that, being an 8-Player henchmen smash fest, it's only limited to 2 human players, but it's a minor detail.

Incredible game! 10/10

JohanHjarpe responds:

We worked hard to make something dynamic and unpredictable. Seems we did OK. Glad you liked it, and thanks :)

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

1774 Secs

Game complete 110% :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Good job

man you always do a good song

Destiny's Betrayal Destiny's Betrayal

Good

Good work man (Y)

@ndrea - Candy Dance @ndrea - Candy Dance